Schweizer offers you a wide range of tool springs.
Tool springs are colour-coded by load type:
- brown or green = light loads
- blue = middle loads
- red = heavy loads
- yellow = particularly heavy loads
Common Tool springs Materials
- All in-stock tool springs are manufactured from high-quality chrome-vanadium steel according to ISO 10243
Detailed information on our materials can be found in our detailed table of materials.
- The springs should be installed with pre-tension to avoid shock loads
- Sufficient guidance is required to avoid cross-springing
- The life-span of individual springs may be maximized by installing a large number of springs and not exceeding the stated range and load applied to the spring
- The maximum operating temperature is 200°C